Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cute men and even cuter dogs

Ciao. So...something I'm really going to miss are all the cute men and cute dogs, and all the cute men who have the cute dogs. I'm not talking about the super attractive 20-some year olds who are gorgeous and fashionable (although they will be missed), I'm talking about the cute little old men, who play violins and walk their dogs. Example: every day on my way to school there is this little art shop, where a cute little man paints. He has the cutest dog ever who follows him around the shop, that is full of all of his paintings. SOMETIMES, we're lucky enough to walk by when he is playing the violin inside and make sure to slow down and listen in on the goods :) It's just fun because everyone here has a dog and they take them EVERYWHERE. Inside stores, inside the grocery stores, into clothing stores...everywhere, so fun. Anyways, it's just another piece of Italy I'm taking home with me and less than three weeks until Scotland! Ciao Ciao!

No comments: